Artist list - interface

Mar 17, 2016 at 5:21 PM
Edited Mar 17, 2016 at 5:23 PM
This is a great project, thank you for taking the time to do it.

Would it be possible to enable resizing of the Artist, Title and Track # windows?

Or make them vertical instead of horizontal?

I have over 400 albums on my server, and I find the Artist window a little tight for scrolling.

So maybe even have the artist window full height vertical, and the Title and Track # windows stacked vertically to the side of it? (there seems to be sufficient width in the interface to permit this, unless running at a really low horizontal screen resolution). Like the artist tree window - but with the other two stacked beside it.

Thanks,
Tony.
Coordinator
Mar 26, 2016 at 7:20 PM
I'm aware that the artist and genre windows are quite small at minimum height and agree that something needs to be done about it.

Resizing would definitely be possible -- in fact I meant to add it for 0.8.0 but I somehow forgot to. Sorry about that. I can check what the layout change would look like, but I'm a little bit worried about users with small screens (720p is still a thing unfortunately). I also have a plan to create a whole new "smart" browsing mode, which might be one possible solution to the problem. Please report in when there's an alpha out with the feature in it.

Thanks for the feedback, it's always very welcome.

Mikko